#5 Blog post,
Through this course I have realized that in the field of
education we are all passionate. My colleagues
have validated my plan and also helped with insight along the way. You have helped me to remain open-minded and
also see things in a different perspective.
As I am graduating I realize what I liked most about Kendall College is
the fact that fellow classmates and professors offer more insight to the
education field. Thank you to Professor
Parrott for all of your feedback and also for the information provided in the
discussion board. I have a good base
board of advocacy under me know and it is my hope that I make a difference in
one child’s life or their families live.
It is not easy to advocate and someone will always be against you, those
will make us stronger. I am grateful for
all your post and insight to other avenues of advocacy.
First response:
Second response:
First of all I would like to thank you for all your positive feedback and help through this advocacy action plan. Your suggestions and ideas were very helpful when creating my plan. I learned a lot through this course from my colleagues and instructor that will be very beneficial in caring on my advocacy plan. I hope some of the ideas that I had will be helpful to others as they continue with their advocacy action plan. This has been a very interesting and helpful course for me. Good luck in your future endeavors that you made encounter.
ReplyDelete